“Françoise Nielly was born in Marseille and now she lives and works in Paris.
She got noticed by her incredible dexterity to handle the knife and the oil. Exposing all over the world, her art tries to move closer to the technique of the Cubists which consists in a representation of bodies of facets and a slightly acid pop universe which is inspired by paintings of Andy Warhol. Tasks spring.
Colors are lively. Faces appear in this chain of knocks and forms. An effective mixture which shakes the retina as a delicious but bitter candy.
The forms and the volumes arise from the color. These colors, lively and brilliant, who remind her the colors of the landscapes of the South of France where she spent her childhood, offer to its works an expressiveness, a strength and a processing of the striking portrait.
Her own way, of her own, Françoise Nielly Françoise Nielly redoes the human face in each of her paintings. And she redoes it with snout, with knife gashed on the face. The brightness of life which appear from her painting arise from a hand-to-hand fight with the painting. The color is launched as a missile. Her energy gives to every touch the intensity of a sound vibration. The spots of painting are musical touches, Dissonant and noisy as the life.”
- 2014: Art Up Foire d’art Contemporain, Lille - FRANCE Gallery Bartoux ION ORCHARD in Singapore
- 2013: ST.ART à la Foire Européenne d’Art Contemporain de Strasbourg - FRANCE Gallery Bartoux d’Honfleur, Paris, St Paul de Vence et Cannes – FRANCE
- 2012: Gallery Different, London - ENGLAND Gallery Twenty Two, Lyon - FRANCE Gallery Menouar, Paris - FRANCE Gallery Alain Daudet, Toulouse – FRANCE
- 2011: Gallery Modus, Paris - FRANCE Gallery Villa del Arte, Barcelona - SPAIN Gallery of Moscou – RUSSIE
- 2010: Gallery Villa del Arte, Barcelona - SPAIN Launch of the first silk squares Gallery de l’Opéra de SINGAPOURE Gallery Menouar, Paris - FRANCE International Art Fair, Miami – USA
- International Art Fair, Palm Beach – USA International Art Fair, Glasgow – USA
- 2009: Gallery Menouar, Paris - FRANCE Gallery Anne CROS, Pézenas - FRANCE Gallery Villa del Arte, Barcelona - SPAIN Gallery Claude Petit Jean, St Tropez – FRANCE
- 2008: Gallery Claude Petit Jean, Aix en Provence - FRANCE Gallery Opéra, Monaco
- Gallery Villa Del Arte. Barcelona - ESPAGNE ArtFair Newcastle à la Gallery Villa del Arte - ENGLAND AAF London à la Gallery Villa del Arte, London - ENGLAND ARTFAIR MIAMI à la Gallery Villa del Arte – ENGLAND Artenimes à la Gallery Anne CROS, Nîmes – FRANCE
- 2007: Les ELYSEES de l'ART, Paris - FRANCE Persona Grata, Paris - FRANCE Gallery Menouar, Paris - FRANCE Gallery de L'Europe. Paris – FRANCE